Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day #25 - Down 22 pounds!!!

I've been on Medifast for 25 days and I am down 22 pounds!!! I cannot remember a time I was on a "diet" for 25 days! I have been amazed at how easy it is to do Medifast's 5 and 1 program. I eat 5 Medifast meals a day and one lean and green meal. The best part of this "diet" is I'm satisfied. I don't feel hungry. My husband enjoys our evening dinner together because we are eating a lean meat and vegetables and/or salad. The greatest gift of all is I am not a slave to carbs! I have always been drawn back in by the carbs and I haven't even missed them. My motivation has been that I see the pounds melting away. I posted a picture not too long ago of what 16 pounds of butter looks like and now I have lost 88 sticks of butter off my body!!! Whooo hooo!!! Thank you Medifast!!!

I am going to share below something I typed a while back before I started Medifast. I had emailed it to myself at work and today I increased the font, printed it and hung it on my work station so I can see it every day.

WHY I DON’T EAT BAD CARBS

It makes me crave more carbs
It makes me feel blah (sluggish)
It keeps me FAT (obese)
It does not make my problems
go away – it keeps me FAT!!!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!!!

My success tomorrow depends on my choices today!!!

2 comments:

Seth said...

great job!

Jennifer said...

I like your quote about the choices you make today make determine your results tomorrow. What a great way to look at it! I see you on FB all the time. I am excited to follow you through this journey we are doing with Medifast. Hopefully we can support each other through this! I have been on it almost 5 weeks now.

About Me

Followers