Friday, March 19, 2010

End of Week #2 ~ Time to Weigh-In

I'm down another 8 lbs. making my two week total 16 lbs. :) I'd love it if I could lose 8 lbs. every week but I'm sure that won't last until I reach goal. LOL

Tonight for my L & G, I had parmesan crusted catfish, coleslaw made with Walden Farm's coleslaw dressing and green beans. It was very delicious and my husband loved it. He's not even on the diet and enjoying the L & G meals.

Tonight I'm freezing my vanilla pudding to see if I like it frozen. Other than that I am pretty tired (getting over a bug) so I will probably go to bed early.

I wanted to write what I am feeling and/or thinking but I'm drawing a blank this evening. I'm feeling tired I guess. I'm thinking I love Medifast for making the 5 and 1 program so easy to incorporate into my life. This is the easiest diet I have ever tried and I am feeling grateful to have found it!

Peace,
MJ

0 comments:

About Me

Followers