Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day #3 on Take Shape For Life (Medifast)

Today was a good day. Stayed on program. For breakfast I tried the recipe on the Hot Cocoa box. It was very yummy. Mid-morning was an oatmeal crunch bar. Very good. I then had a Creamcicle shake (recipe on Orange Creme shake box). For mid-afternoon I had the cream of broccoli soup with a 1/2 cup of broccoli florets added and some reduced fat shredded cheddar. Best soup I've tried yet and it was like eating the real deal.

Then I mustered up the courage to drag out my digital camera and tripod so I could take a "Before" picture. I must say that I was mortified to see what I really look like from head to toe. It is no wonder I have been hiding from the camera for so long. I was feeling somewhat depressed afterward (I couldn't even cry) so I called my health coach and she reassured me that it is going to be OK. I just need to stay focused on the program and do this one day at a time.

For dinner I had steak and salad (I can live with that). My final meal was the chocolate mint bar, which I think strongly resembles the taste of Girl Scout Thin Mints. All in all a good day. I need to remember the feelings I had after seeing my "Before" photo so I can remember why I am doing this program. I want to break free and be thin again in 2010!!!

0 comments:

About Me

Followers