Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day #7 on Take Shape For Life (Medifast)

Whooo hooo!!! I have almost completed my 7th day on Take Shape For Life (TSFL) and I am thrilled that I found this program and how easy it is ... finally something I can do that I believe in!!!

Breakfast: French Vanilla Shake w/ Pumpkin Pie spice added ... YUMMY
Mid-Morning: Peach Oatmeal
Lunch: Chicken and Wild Rice
Mid-Afternoon: Chicken Noodle (I forgot to grab a bar to take to work)
Dinner: 5 oz. Lean Sirloin Steak w/ Side Salad and Kraft Light Italian
Evening: Chocolate Mint Bar (missed my afternoon bar -- no pudding tonight!)

There you have it ... a simple day in a nutshell ... Keep It Simple (the KIS in KISMJ) (:

Tomorrow is my first weigh-in day ... stay tuned as I become Thin again in 2010!!!

~MJ

2 comments:

Seth said...

I'm glad it's pretty easy for you. I don't know if I would be able to stay committed to it. I think it's the money thing that I would have to get over. Any how, just stumbled across your blog. Keep up the good work.www.1010intwentyten.blogspot.com

Mary Jane said...

Glad you stumbled by, Seth. The $$$ almost stopped me from finding the one thing that I have I tried in the last 25+ years that is actually working!!! Thank God I got over the cost of the food. When I got honest about what I was spending a month between groceries, eating out for lunch and on the weekends, I realized that I might actually save money as long as I stick to the 5 and 1 plan. So far it has been well worth every penny!!!

About Me

Followers