Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day #4 on Take Shape For Life (Medifast)

Today was a crazy busy day at work. I was struggling to get my meals in every 3 hours. Then I blew up my lunch in the nuker (Chicken & Rice Soup). Ooops!!! LOL

I'm looking forward to weigh-in, which is this Friday. I'm going to keep this post brief because I am so darned tired from busy Monday at work.

Dinner tonight is a taco salad made with ground turkey. I'm thinking about trying the brownie for the first time tonight. I'll let you know what I think.

I am hoping to post on here everyday my first week on program. Then it might be a couple times a week. I am gathering my thoughts to tell my "obesity" story. I need to get it in writing. I'd like to express what it is like -- the hell of eating against your own will.

Until then ... be kind to yourself!

~MJ

0 comments:

About Me

Followers