Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day #6 on Take Shape For Life (Medifast)

Another successful day on my new weigh of eating. The Take Shape For Life program is the easiest diet I have ever tried. All others failed miserably because I found them difficult to plan the meals and it overwhelmed me. I'm not sure that it is the simplicity of this program or I'm just ready to finally do something about my weight. Maybe it is a little of both. ??? One thing is for sure -- I'm not hungry eating every 2 - 3 hours and I have not found a food yet that I didn't like. I'm training myself to nourish my body with nutritious fuel not overeat for the sake of how a food tastes. ~Peace Out~

MJ

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Hey MJ :)You're doing great! It really isn't a hard plan overall. The foods ARE good. My favorite things: Honey Mustard Pretzels, and iced hot cocoa with coffee in it. Yummy!

MJ said...

I will have to try both of those! Thanks Lyn!!! :)

About Me

Followers